Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Already 1 Month Old

I can't believe this little guy is already a month old - almost a month and a half now!!! Time is just flying by it's crazy!!! He is SUCH an amazing baby - the 2nd night we had him home he slept for 7 hours...I was SO impressed!!! Hasn't done it since...but at least he let me know it IS possible and that he was going to like to sleep...unlike his sister who is more than happy to NEVER sleep!! =) A few things i've learned about this guy so far... He likes his paci...hoorah! If he is given to his Dad to be burped...he will ALWAYS spit up on him...which for some reason I find so dang funny!! He has the worst smelling gas EVER - honestly you would think it was a grown man passing gas - SO FUNNY!! He LOVES to be held...which I am more than willing to do He is so calm...it takes a LOT to make him cry...at night it's not crying that wakes me up to let me know he wants to eat - it's lots of grunting and noise...not crying though!! He is the LOUDEST eater - he will grunt and fuss - craziest thing ever! Too funny!! He is so lovable...I don't think I could love him any more if I tried!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment