Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures of the Kids!!!

So I had seen some photos done by Tina so I thought we would try her out for Tytan's newborn pics...and SHE WAS THE BEST EVER!!! So patient and just worked and worked with him to get him posed just right!!! LOVE the pics!!! Q got in on the action too =) She is SUCH a doll and he is SO DANG CUTE!! LOVE THEM!!! I can't believe how much bigger he already is though - in all these pics (taken at just 1 week old) he has no cheeks...now he sure does have those good o'l McBride cheeks!!! But he looks pretty much IDENTICAL to Brandon - so I figure that's a good mix of him and I right!!! =) Just can't get enough of this precious boy!!!


























2 comments:

  1. I love the one of quincy in the fire fighters outfit and Tytan in the helmet with ur last name showing. Too cute! Hope everything is goin good for you.

    ReplyDelete