Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a Day!

So this poor little guy got circumcised last Friday and since I'm a pansy - I surely did make Brandon go to the appointment while I waited in the car!! B let me know I would not have been able to handle it anyway!! He is a tough little guy and took it like a man =) He did really good!!!
While I was in the car I was on the phone with Autumn and we were chatting about the whole procedure and whatnot and I kept saying that I just felt so bad that they were going to cut off his dingy...and I must have said it a few times - then Oz says "you do realize they aren't cutting it off right...just some skin??" AHAHAHAHA I totally started laughing...yes Oz I knew that!!! =) Gotta love my sis!!!
Notice where the bear is placed.... After Q walked by him and noticed that the bear wasn't on his head...she HAD to move it!!! =)

So we get home from the Dr. Office and Q goes to play/work with Daddy in the garage - she comes in as I was changing Tytan so she gets all excited and gets up on the bed - then as I'm walking out of the room she falls off the bed right onto Tytan's car seat and SMACKS her top lip on the side - poor girl...so I have her screaming and him screaming...it was quit the event!!!! Her lip got REALLY big but went down by that night...poor little thing!!

A while back B told Q they could roast marshmallows but it's been so cold and crazy at our house that it just never happened...well it finally happened this night! She got her warm clothes on and went out to start the fire with Daddy...she was pretty excited!

Roasting marshmallows for smore's...they had a good time!! I'm so grateful for such a fun little girl and for such an AMAZING husband and father to our children =)

















1 comment:

  1. I'm with you about the circ. Luckily for me my doc would do it at the hospital before we left. He is such a cute little boy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete