Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cute Hair

Once again we curled Q's hair - it was good times!!! She painted her toenails with sparkles, which I realized afterward that she was painting the same toenail over and over so there was just a caked on glob of it on her toe...good times!! =) But it kept her busy and she allowed me to curl her hair so whatever right?!?!? =) I'm thinking a hair cut is in her near future...when the hair is not in piggies...it's pretty much the greatest mullet EVER!!!! Time for a trim...her FIRST hair cut, should be good times...i'll keep you posted! A few funny things she has done/said lately... While I was changing Tytan's bum one day she was looking at his boy parts and said "brother has a ball ball"...I just had to laugh...Yes, he sure does!!! While I was exercising she looked up and I was doing stair climbers and she asked "what are you reaching for" and I just told her I was reaching, she asked if I was reaching for the fan, so I just said yes I was...she paused for a minute then said "momma gonna use my step to get the fan" AHAHAHA that would be a much easier way huh??! Love the way her mind works!!! The other night she looked at the Turd and asked "the Turd gets spank'ns" i said Ya sometimes he does...she looked back down at her plate and with TOTAL attitude kinda shook her head and said "THAT'S RIGHT" AHAHAHAHA Q is CONSTANTLY asking questions, and sometimes the same question over and over even though it's already been answered...so finally one day after she had asked the same question a million times I said "what did I tell you" and she shot back with "what did I ask you" =) She is basically the cutest think EVER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment