Saturday, July 7, 2012

Qwynci - Always Entertaining!

So lately if I am telling Tytan not to do something - Q will come up right behind me with her little attitude and tell him "Ya Chunky, you can't do that" so I have been reminding her that I am the mom and I'll just say "It's ok Sis, I'll be the mom, ok" -
This morning while eating breakfast i'm not sure what her and Tytan were kind of bickering/playing about - but  I told them to be nice and Q says "It's ok Mom, I'll be the mom" I had to turn to laugh so she didn't see me - it was just too funny!!!

She had her night-gown on and then added a cute little jacket with it - when she walked by I told her how pretty she looked - without missing a beat she said "I know!!" - Gotta love her!!!!

Tonight while I was changing Tytan's bum I put some butt paste on it - Q really wanted to help but I told her it was REALLY messy.  So she proceeds to ask, "When I'm big like you, and when i'm old like you - then i'll put the stuff on Chunky's bum"  yup - basically she was letting me know I need to diet more and use better wrinkle cream!!! =)  HAHAHAHA sometimes the stuff she says is so innocent and so funny...I pretty much look forward to everyday just to see what this little girl is going to come up with!!!!  LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment