Thursday, September 8, 2011

Q'isms

This girl is pretty much the cutest thing EVER and she always comes up with the funniest things to say!!!
Matt and Vicki came up and stayed and while we were all talking Q was studying Matt - which she will do to people just kinda figuring them out...and then she says "Pops, you don't have any hair" AHAHAHA it was TOO funny!! Glad she could point that out for him!!!

The other night B and I were laying by her getting her to go to bed and she was fighting it as usual...so B kept telling her to close her eyes - after a few times she rolled over and said "But I can't see anything when I close my eyes" Yes - I HAD to laugh!!! =)

Last week in church Q kept getting on the floor looking under the bench and I wasn't sure what she was looking at cuz she hadn't gotten any toys out yet so it's not like she had dropped a toy...finally I leaned over and asked what she saw under there...with a HUGE smile she said "HIGH HEALS" Yes - it's true, she is a shoe freak - and LOVES high heals!! =)

Lately Q has an imaginary "Monster" that she tells me about - it's pretty funny. She tells me he lives in Show Low, he is Blue, he is nice and she doesn't want him to scare her. Oh, and his name is Heaven. That's about all I've gotten so far - it's PRETTY DANG FUNNY!!!!

She gets pretty excited when she is telling us stuff and sometimes the words come out backwards...the other day a "face got her bug" and the "caterpillars were going to turn into futterbys"
It honestly just doesn't get any cuter than her!!!!!! =) LOVE HER SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment