Friday, September 2, 2011

That's my Girl!!!

The other night while reading scriptures Q was VERY BUSY as she listened...when I was finished reading and looked up - this is what I saw!!! She honestly coudn't be any cuter even if she tried!!!! These are pretty much her favorite things lately - she always has a baby with her, or simba...either one, her purse - which she will fill with the most random stuff and let you know it's too heavy for her to carry and want you to carry it to the car - yes she HAS to take it with her whenever we go anywhere =) LOVE IT!!! Usually it will include toys for Tytan too which I find adorable...but if I get in it to get him a toy...she lets me know to "stay out of her purse" HAHAHAHA wonder where she learned that from =) Her high heels which somehow she broke one of them and it was a HUGE catastrophe!!! She wouldn't wear it broken cuz it made a weird noise - so I had bought a 4 pack of high heels to give to her as Christmas so I just busted out one of those pairs for her to play with...well those have flowers on them and the flowers came off and she WOULD NOT wear them with the flowers off - so I glued the flowers back on so we are good to go for now - and sunglasses are SO adorable, she wears them whenever she remembers them and the dresses are worn daily, usually the majority of the day and she now has a leotard to go with them so we don't have to freak out about finding a shirt for them. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment