Thursday, September 22, 2011

Too Much Barney?

So Q has never been a TV watcher - but she did become a fan of Barney - even though I SWORE my kids would NEVER watch that dang dinosaur...anyhoo - she will watch the same Barney over and over again in the car - and if I want a moment of alone time while I take a shower I put Barney on and it keeps her attention for about 5 minutes then she is in chatting it up with me while i shower - good times!! =) Last night she wanted to watch it before she went to bed so after I put Tytan down I sat down with her and she asks "Will I grow a tail when I get older" at first I was like what in the world is she talking about - then I realized...she thinks she will grow a tail like those dinosaurs AHAHAHAHAHA...Maybe i should try and get her to watch cartoons that are all about real people =) GOOD TIMES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment