Friday, October 7, 2011

Tytan's 6 month shots

So we went in for Tytan's 6 month shots - at 7 months old =) And he did GREAT!!!! I was so impressed! The doc asked if there were any concerns that I had and I let her know that I wanted my perfect baby back - all this crying and not sleeping was just not working out for either of us! =) She looked him over and he is perfect =) HOORAH!!! His latest stats are...
Height: 26.5 inches
Weight: 16.7 lbs
He did so great with the shots - didn't even cry - what a tough guy huh?!?!? The chick came in and started giving him the oral stuff and when that was done I started telling Tytan that it was gonna hurt just a little but it was ok - and in the middle of my pep talk the shots were done - this girl was SO good and fast!!! LOVED HER!!! Tytan whimpered just a minute and then was fine!! I was so impressed!!! =)
I was so sad about his weight - I thought he was around 18 pounds and was getting so dang close to the 20lb limit so I can turn him around in the car seat - guess we'll have to wait for a while...or I might just have to turn him around anyway so that rides in the car can be more peaceful =)
He is still such a fun baby - obviously his teeth hurt so he cries and fusses a LOT and doesn't sleep like he used to - naps are like 30 minutes rather than 2-3 hours and he's up 3 or 4 times a night...sure do miss the 7 hour stretches =) Oh well - hopefully his teeth will come in quickly and we can move on from all this craziness!! His first little front bottom tooth is so cute!! When he smiles it totally shows, love it! And he cut the one right next to it the other day - him and Q cut the same teeth first - good times!!! He is a really good eater - whatever you put in front of him he pretty much downs and wants more - it's fun!! LOVE HIM!!!
Q was pretty concerned about his bandaids =)

No comments:

Post a Comment