Sunday, November 11, 2012

Albuquerque Zoo

Last month we went to Oklahoma for Brandon's cousin's wedding.  It was a long trip - but the kids did GREAT!!! I was SO impressed!!  And it was really fun to see all of B's family!  My camera has decided to quit working so I didn't get any pics from the wedding...but I did convince B to let me use the "photo booth" camera at the zoo in Albuquerque on our way back!!! =)  Are these not the cutest kids EVER!!!  We had a really good time and got to see the polar bears at feeding time...which was really fun to watch!  It was a great zoo and a GREAT trip!! =)




While we were in Oklahoma Brandon took T to go set up the photobooth for the wedding and our hotel was right across the street from some MAJOR shopping (THANK YOU AUNT MICHAEL) so Q and I went shopping...2 stores in Q looks and me and says she is tired of shopping, she wants to go home and take a nap.  I was HEARTBROKEN...my little girl doesn't LOVE to shop like her mom?!!?!  It was really funny!!!  She was so exhausted from everything and we went back to the hotel and napped - it was just too funny!!!  When she isn't tired...she can be quit the shopper!!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment