Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tytan's poor head

We were working out at crossfit and all the sudden Tytan is SCREAMING and walking up the little ramp they always play on...i go pick him up and the back of his head is bleeding so I ask Q what happened and she said she pushed him....so I got upset and put her in a chair and told her not to move and got Tytan all taken care of...we went home and I was asking her about it...cuz that's just not like her to push him for no reason...if he takes one of her dolls then yes - i could see it happening...but not for no reason at all.  So I asked her about it and she said that he wanted to get in so she pushed him down...
They had been playing with the mop bucket and Q likes to push it down the ramp...I guess Tytan wanted in the bucket - so he got in and she pushed him down the ramp and when it hit the gravel it wrecked and he got thrown on his head! =(  Poor little guy!!!  Then I felt bad for getting upset with Q cuz she didn't mean to hurt him...so I told her I was sorry but that she could NEVER push anyone down the ramp again. 
Obviously it didn't hurt Tytan too terribly bad cuz the next time we were at the box he tried climbing back in the mop bucket...silly boy!!!!! 

These pics don't do it justice...he had a couple of really big gashes - he took it like a champ!!! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment