Sunday, November 11, 2012

Q's first Primary Program =)

Q had her very first Primary Program a couple of weeks ago and she did great - we had been saying her part over and over again for a week or so and she was SO READY!!!  She got up there, had the microphone and said it so good and clear "I can chose the right by reading the scriptures" It was precious!!!!!!!!  Love her more than words can say!!!

 
That morning was the normal Sunday morning...I start getting ready thinking I have plenty of time and then bam it's like 8:45 and so we do the mad dash to get everything in the car and ready to go...pretty sure I got in and out of the car like 3 times that morning after forgetting the keys and then my book and whatever else there was to forget...so I went out the door and pressed the button to open the garage door...got int he car and backed out...and CRUNCH - I RAN INTO THE GARAGE DOOR!!!!  I died - what the heck was I thinking...so I get out thinking that it's going to be SO bad and it really wasn't, well for the car anyway.  So I push the button again thinking maybe it wasn't a big deal but the door would no close it just would go down a little bit then back up and I could see that it was kinda dented and the wheels were off the track...so I call Brandon at work and i'm crying and I tell him what I did and he actually asks "are you kidding me" - um NO pretty sure i'm not kidding you - do you think i would kidd about something like this!!! =)  So he can tell i'm upset and kinda frazzeled so he says he will come take a look at it - for me to just leave it.  Any other week I would have thrown in the towel and called it quits and just pulled the car back in and we all would have put our jammies on for the rest of the day - but since Q had her part I HAD to go...and I'm so glad we did - she was SO excited and did a FABULOUS job!!!  Brandon came and fixed the door - so hoorah for that...when I got home it was working good as new!!!  Thank heavens for calm husbands that can fix stuff =)  Love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment