Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Autumn's (and Carter's) Baby Shower

So Oz's baby shower was May 1st - and it was way fun. I didn't get a lot of good pics...but I did get lots of the cake which was FABULOUS, honestly would you open up a cake shop already =) thanks Vicki!!! And a couple of Oz and Carter...but that's about it. It was so fun though...lots of great food, lots of fun people and games!!!
I had this great idea to have a blue chocolate fountain, which turned out to not be the best idea ever - the chocolate for the fountain turned out to be this vanilla candy stuff which was actually really good - but it wouldn't go through the fountain to save my life...so I surely did dump like half a bottle of oil in it and then it worked great - how gross is that though! I mean it was really good but the thought of that much oil about did me in!!!!!!
Oz got some really great stuff and had fun - so all in all it was a great time!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment