Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rough Days

So Q and I were in the shower and everything was normal...Q would freak if the water got on her face but for the most part was juts playing with the shampoo bottles and toys and whatnot...then all the sudden she is screaming and her toe was bleeding - poor thing must have dropped something on it but I honestly don't know what...so we surely did fix it right up with a nice little princess band aid!! =) Worked like a charm!! And ever since then she will notice her "owey" and we have to put a band aid on it...how cute is that!!!
Then the next day I am in the shower and Q is playing with random stuff in the bathroom and whatnot...then she walks out of my view and all the sudden I hear a wretched cry so I jump out and find her and can't figure out what the problem is then I notice the blood on her arm...the freak'n cat surely did scratch her. I was SO TICKED!! Poor girl was having a very rough week!!! She is so forgiving though - she just forgave the stupid animal and keeps following him around and bugging him...gotta love that girl!!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment