Wednesday, May 26, 2010

That Mom!

It's official...I have become THAT mom...yup - that one that I always swore I would never be...the one that has no control over her child...the one that other girls (that currently don't have children) say they will never be like!!! It's sad but true - I have turned into THAT mom!! I remember thinking that I was going to make sure Q ate healthy...well now if she carries around a box of cereal and eats while she plays - I'm excited cuz that means at least she is eating. And rather then her sitting in her cute little high chair and eating lunch...if she plays and eats a piece of bread...we are doing good that day! It's SO FUNNY how everything I thought was going to be a certain way...is SO the opposite!!! But hey - that's what keeps life fun right!! =)
Oh ya - and I was NEVER going to have that kid that was SO noisy during church...I mean JEEZE - why didn't these mothers shut their kids up....DUH, because they couldn't. I now realize that...it's not that they didn't WANT to keep there kid quiet - sometimes it just is not going to happen!!! =)
So ya - Q carried around a box of Cocoa Puffs one day and ate quit a bit - I was so proud...then the next day she was on to a box of Trix...and yes, I am THAT mom that lets her do this!!!! =)








No comments:

Post a Comment