Monday, May 31, 2010

Yesterday

So yesterday was a pretty fun day...during church Q was jabbering away to some boys behind us and one of them blew a bubble with his gum...well Q is QUITE the gum lover - she will just unwrap it and then chew for a bit and then give it to me...i'm guessing she is a gum lover cuz I am a gum FREAK!!! Anyway - so after he blew that bubble she just kept saying gum, gum, gum and wanted some - well the kind i gave her was different then what she usually gets so she got mad and started to throw a fit and threw herself against the back of the pew...which then led to crying and all that jazz...so I took her out into the foyer and there was a TON of people so she was just kinda look'n around and there was a picture of Jesus...so I said "Look, it's Jesus" and she said "Sesus" and I was like word...and she says "Hi Sesus" - it was the cutest dang thing EVER!!!!!
She also went to nursery for about 20 minutes which she isn't old enough but Marcy was nice enough to take her for a bit and she was fine until she realized I had left - but hey...we have to start somewhere right - I think she will LOVE it!! =)
Then to top off the day...Q fell IN the bathtub...yes I know she usually falls OUT but this time she fell in...i had just taken her out of the bath, got her jammies on and had walked in the kitchen - I saw her walk in the bathroom but didn't think anything of it cuz she randomly goes in there and plays or whatever - then I hear a SPLASH and she surely had fallen in fully clothed, and I hadn't drained the water of course!!! If she hadn't have been so scared I would have taken a pic...but she was TOTALLY freak'n out so I just had to scoop her up! No worries - she is fine!! This girl and the bathtub...crazy but good times!! =)

Patiently waiting for me to push her Popsicle up so she can continue to eat it =) She really likes to march lately - it's totally adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment