Monday, May 24, 2010

...In the Toilet!

So the other morning Q was taking a tub as usual and she gave me that look - like oh no, I'm totally going to poo in the tub AGAIN...it has become a common occurrence. Well that morning I WAS NOT going to clean out the tub so I picked her up real quick and sat her on the toilet and she surely did poo IN THE TOILET!!!! HOORAH! I know, I know she is pretty dang young to be using the toilet - but I'm sure it's just cuz she is an indigo baby that it all happened that way!! =) AHAHAHA ya right - she cried and I'm sure i scared her for life but she did use the toilet and I didn't have to clean poo out of the tub...so HOORAH for that!! =) And I did the "good job you poo'd in the toilet dance for her" to make her feel better and to let her know that it would be perfectly FABULOUS if she wanted to start doing that on a daily basis!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment