Monday, May 31, 2010

Dusting & Sitting at the Table

Q really likes to help - it's cute!! But it's kinda difficult to vacuum when she is trying to help...by standing in front of the vacuum =) So I gave her the dusting thing and she was having a great time!! =)
She even dusted the cat =) I LOVE that she pesters the cats...and I appreciate that for the most part they just take it!! =)
Since Q has decided that the high chair is not for eating...it's just to try and get out of or stand in or climb on...I needed to come up with some way to get her to eat...so I thought maybe if she sat at the table she would like it better...since that's where me and Brandon eat...maybe she would feel like a big girl - and it worked!!!! HOORAH!!! She likes sitting up there and she can't get up or down cuz she is strapped in cuz you know she would fall right out if she could. So ya - hoorah for sitting at the table!!!


Folding her arms for the blessing...SO FREAK'N ADORABLE!!!!!!! =)

LOVE this girl!!









No comments:

Post a Comment