Friday, December 17, 2010

Funny Q!

So I remember growing up my Dad would always tell us "bummer dude" whenever something was randomly wrong or just to kind of make fun of us when we were feeling particularly sorry for ourselves. So every once in a while I'll say it to Q...well the other night we were eating dinner and she couldn't find her napkin and she kept asking "where my napkin go" and we told her we didn't see it and maybe it fell on the ground...so she looks over and sure enough there it was on the ground and she looked up at us and said "bummer dude" we totally started busting up! Then when i was trying to get her to go to bed she kept asking a million questions about where everyone was and when I finally just told her that everyone was night-night she told me "bummer dude" It was totally funny!!

I always ask Q what her babies name is and she never give me a name...randomly today i asked her what her babies name was and she told me Ryan =) I just smiled and said ok...not sure where that came from but funny that she randomly came up with that...when I text Ryan to tell him, he let me know that she was just trying to get on his good side =)

So i have a little candy dish on the table that Q always wants to check out while she's eating her food...she will constantly ask what is in it and want whatever it is...lately it's been chocolate so she is always wanting a chocolate...the other morning I gave her a hug and told her "I love Qwynci" and she looked up at me and said "I love Chocolate" I had to laugh!!!! that's my girl!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment