Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ladder and Owee's

So while I was putting up the Christmas stuff Q was LOVING the ladder - she would climb up when I would and then climb back down so I could get down...she LOVES the steps!!!

She is such a little cheeseburger!! =)
I was wrapping some presents and Q saw the scissors laying there, which she calls "owees" so she grabs them and I grab them to get them back from her and she yanks and pulls them out of my hand and they totally slice her leg...POOR GIRL!!! I felt so bad!! It looked really bad but after the blood was washed off it wasn't TOO bad...but still those little cuts hurt SO SO BAD!!! She was pretty funny though - it was like she was proud of her owee...when I put some pants on her...she would ask "where my owee go" She is just too cute...and when she was naked she would always want to see her "owee"







No comments:

Post a Comment