Sunday, December 19, 2010

Poor Little Thing

So two Sundays ago I was trying to get Q to go to bed but she just wouldn't get settled...finally she fell asleep but like 5 minutes later she woke up and started to throw up EVERYWHERE - honestly I think she was throwing up like 3 days worth of bottles...it was so so sad! So I get her in the tub, cleaned, in new clean jammies and she is out. At like 2am she wakes up and is fussing and stuff so i lay her in bed with me and give her a bottle and yup - she throws that one up all over my bed...so get her in the tub again...clean the bed...get her settled. So the next day I SO do not want to give her a bottle cuz she just keeps throwing them up and the smell of sour milk is just more than I can handle at the moment. So when she asked for one I just reminded her that it made her choke, which is what she says she did when she threw up, and she agreed and would just take her sippy with juice. Since that was working so well I thought maybe this would be the perfect time to get her off the bottle completely...and TODAY MARKS 2 WEEKS WITHOUT A BOTTLE FOR HER!!! HOORAH!!! And she really hasn't been too bad...every once in a while she will ask where her bahbah is but I just remind her it made her choke and she is fine.
These are pics of her sleeping in till 8:30am...honestly I didn't think she would EVER sleep in, but obviously she felt yuck and needed the sleep...it was funny she would wake up and take her jammies off and then come in to the living room and yell HI!!!! She is SUCH a doll - LOVE THIS GIRL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment