Friday, December 17, 2010

Lipstick & Sparkles

So on my birthday B and I went to a movie and Lilly watched Q for us...It was so cute-when we got back to pick her up she was looking through the glass on their front door saying "mommy coming"...then when she saw us she got all excited "mommy right there" it was SO dang adorable!! And she did GREAT with Lilly and the other kids...Lilly is so good with her!!!
So they gave her some lipstick and some sparkles for her to take home with her...and the next day when we were working on the castle bed Q was in heaven just playing with her new stuff. She would put lipstick on her and me and sparkles on everything...including Brandon =)!!!


So when I wasn't paying attention she had put lipstick ALL over her face...kinda looked like the Joker - it was SO funny and i totally forgot to take a pic before I wiped some of it off...DANG IT! But you can see where it was =)







No comments:

Post a Comment