Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving

So while we were in Safford Q got sick...poor thing was just fussy and had a fever and all that yucky stuff!!! Of course I didn't have my bag of medicine for her or the thermometer that I use on her forehead but my mom had this one that you are suppose to put under their armpit...Q wasn't really going for it so my mom was showing her how it would work on her doll...which Q was pretty excited about so she did that for a while then she would put the thermometer under grandpa's arm and grandma's arm...pretty much everyones but her own. Then she would put random stuff under her arm...it was pretty funny!!
Then Oz and Baby Carter came the day after Thanksgiving and Q was pretty excited to play with him! She really likes to push him in this walker! =) And he tolerates it so well! =)








No comments:

Post a Comment