Sunday, December 19, 2010

GLUE!

So the night before we were going to head out to Safford for Thanksgiving down at Grandma Green's I was doing my usual last minute craziness...cleaning, laundry, making sure Q has bows that match each outfit (which I'm sure B is SO glad we are having a boy cuz HELLO could you imagine how crazy it would be if I had to make sure I had bows to match TWO girls...we would never make it anywhere) anyhoo - I was on the phone with Gma Green and I kept thinking that Q was being WAY too quiet and I should check on her but I didn't...a little later i had the same thought - so I go in her room and this is what I find...I was honestly in SHOCK - it was so funny! I had to quickly hang up with Gma and go grab the camera...i couldn't even be mad I was just totally amazed at the HUGE mess and how content she was just sitting there spreading the glue everywhere!!! Apparently she can climb from the rocking chair onto the dresser and there was some glue up on the dresser (cuz of course I thought it would be safe there) and when she can't get something open she will just take off the lid completely...which she did with the glue and was dumping it EVERYWHERE and using her hand to rub it in. It was all over the dresser, the carpet, on all the jammies in her drawer and of course all over herself!!!! What a fun little adventure she had...she is too funny!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment