Sunday, May 15, 2011

2 Month Shots

So I really don't HATE many things - cuz I think hate is a very strong word...but with that being said I HATE when these poor kids have to get shots. I know it's better for them in the long run - but it just seems so wrong to take them somewhere when you know it's going to hurt them. Thank goodness for Tylenol and for nurses that can do it quickly!!!
I'm a sissy and had B stay in the room with him while I took Q to wait in the car - when he gets upset she gets upset - so I knew that having both of them in there would have been a complete disaster!! B said he cried a little but by the time he got out to the car...he was out!!! He was kinda fussy the rest of the day and his poor leg had a little bump where they poked him =( Oh - and looked at his belly...isn't he a CHUNK!!! I love it!! At this appointment he was 11lbs 9oz!! My little CHUBA CHUB! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment