Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diamond's Baby Shower

Q and I went to Diamond's baby shower - it was kinda fun just going me and her - haven't done something "just us" in a while!!! She is just too cute and so much fun!! She was enjoying the chips!

I won the baby food game - HOORAH we got a prize!

Q helping Diamond open presents


Flowers smell SO GOOD! =)Poor little guy - so while we were at the shower B gave him a bottle - but he didn't realize I put the normal formula in the cupboard - he thought all we had was the soy stuff the hospital gave us so that what he gave him...when I got home we were getting the kids loaded to go to Walmart and T puked all over him, the car seat, and the seat in the car...ya pretty good reach huh?!!? So we took him out got him cleaned up and tried again...he puked again on the way to Walmart, changed him in the parking lot, puked again in the store, changed him again at home, then puked again on Gpa...POOR thing was just sick!! I felt so bad!!! Honestly changed him 6 times in the matter of a couple of hours!!! Which was kinda funny cuz a few days before that Oz and I were talking about how it's good to have LOTS of clothes cuz you have to change them so much, basically Oz gives me her hand me downs and I buy whatever is on clearance and Brandon thinks is CRAZY to have so many clothes - but this exact situation is why it is ok to have PLENTY of clothes for this little guy!! =) He was fine the next day so HOORAH for that - obviously him and soy are not friends!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment