Sunday, May 15, 2011

Me+2 Kids+Church = Good Times

So I attempted church by myself with the 2 kids cuz B was working...here is how it went!
Since T had puked 6 times the day before the car seat was taken apart so I could wash it and it wasn't dried in time for B to put it back together before he went to work - so I surely am on the phone with him Sunday morning as he walks me through how to put the car seat back together - I used to think I was good at "doing things myself" but I have learned very quick that I lean on B to do SO MUCH!! THANKS B for being "THE MAN" - anyhoo - so I got the car seat together - Q ready, me ready and T ready - so off we go!! Perfect back row spot to sit and things are going smooth...T starts to kinda fuss so I give him his passy and when I wasn't looking - Q falls HEAD FIRST off the bench - so of course there was going to be no quiet way out of that one - so I pick her up as she is crying and I go to walk out and thank heavens for FABULOUS neighbors who were sitting behind me and just came right up to sit with T till i got back, so Q settles down so we come back in and I get T out of his car seat and realize that he stinks - so I grab the stuff and him and I and Q all head to go change him - walking down the hall Q wasn't paying attention and walked right into another little girl which I think scared her more than it actually hurt - so she started crying but there wasn't much I could do with T in my arms - so we just keep walking. Well T had EXPLODED and it was all over and on his pants but I surely didn't bring a change of clothes for him, so I wiped it off his pants and it was clean enough...it had to be - so at this point I'm thinking that maybe I should just go home and try again another week - but whatever - i changed him and in the mean time Q had spilled her crackers all over the floor - good times! So we clean that up and we went back into sacrament...the rest went pretty smooth. Q wouldn't go to nursery but she LOVED primary - she went up to the front when all the girls were doing a special part with leading the music and she just joined right in, then she sat with Taley Crainer and her class for a little bit - sometimes I wish she would go to nursery...but I am glad she likes Primary!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment