Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rough Morning

It was just one of those mornings...this poor girl!!! She was sitting on the counter while I made a smoothie...and since it wasn't mixing very good I took it off and went to shake it and when I went down she put her foot out so I surely did smack her foot with the mixer cup - I felt so bad!!!! Then she surely did FALL OFF THE COUNTER!!! She said she wanted fruit snacks so I asked her what kind and I went to grab them I hear this smack - yup - it was her hitting the floor!!! She was ok but she had this bruise on her chin for a couple of days. Then to top it off - we were in T's room and she was all excited to go get something so she started running into her room and TOTALLY ATE IT!!! Poor girl was just having a hard time!!!! The day did get better though - no more accidents happened after her nap...thank goodness!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment