Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ready for Church

So 2 weeks ago - we surely were ready for church 45 minutes before time to leave and had the house picked up and in order before I left - which NEVER happens...I was so excited!! So I decided to get some picks of these two adorable kiddos together looking all FAB!!!! Church went pretty smooth that week. =) This past week B was off on Sunday so church was fun!!! I've been dreading having to go nurse him while I was at church by myself cuz obviously Q would have to go with me and I know she would just be bored out of her mind in the mother's room - so when I went to feed him I just figured she would stay with B - oh no...she surely did freak out that I was leaving and had to go with me - then after two seconds in the mother's room - she asked if she could go back with Daddy =) GOOD TIMES!!! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment