Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tytan's Blessing

T was blessed on Easter - kinda neat I thought!!! It was such a great day!! And my Dad gave him such an awesome blessing - I am so grateful for the gospel and the priesthood and the blessings it brings in our lives!! Could Q be ANY CUTER in her Easter Dress...no, she couldn't be any cuter even if she tried!!! =)



Tytan after the blessing - apparently Pops is pretty dang comfy to sleep on =)

Such a CUTEY!!!

Fun family time

Brynli and Q

Family pic -


Q all ready for church - and yes, she pretty much ALWAYS has to have a purse =) Wonder where she learned that from =)

T in his blessing outfit -SO CUTE! Love this little guy - so grateful he is in our lives!!!I was trying to get him to smile - but he was just hungry so I was getting nothing but sad faces!


B borrowed a bounce house from a guy at work so the kids had TONS of fun playing in it - Thanks Matt for being Mr. Handy and making some stakes real quick to keep the thing from blowing away in the crazy wind!! =)



Marshall and Kodi - apparently church just really wore them out =)


Q LOVED the lemon cupcakes - she will still tell me randomly that she wants lemon cake - and ask me if I want lemon cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment