Sunday, April 8, 2012

Q Loves Butter!!!

So I am SO not a butter person...I don't butter bread or pancakes or really anything - just isn't my thing...Q on the other hand LOVES BUTTER!!  She wants butter on pretty much everything...and not just a little bit...it has to be SMOTHERED in butter!!!  It's really pretty funny!!!  If I put it on her waffle and it melts and she can't see it anymore...she wants more!!!  If I would let her...she would just eat the butter and not the waffle - yes that is how much she likes it!!  One time when we went to have crab-legs she surely did start drinking the melted butter you use to dip the meat in...yes, I about had to vomit after that one!!!  She was in heaven though!!! =)  The other day she asked me to butter her bacon...YES, BUTTER HER BACON!!!  Ryan has decided that him and Q will be GREAT friends since he is a butter freak too =)  This is what her waffles and french toast have to look like in order for her to eat them...She is too funny!!!  LOVE HER!!!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment