Saturday, April 7, 2012

Q's hair is braid-able

So I've been wanting to do different stuff with Q's hair lately but it's so thin and I've tried to braid it before and it just didn't really work out for me...but when we were in Mesa Kristen was telling me that she braids one of the girls that she babysits and her hair is thinner than Q's so she would try to do it - so she did and it looked SO cute!!!  So here she is ready for church with her cute little braid!!! =)


 When we got home I decided I really needed to try it and so I did one and thought I would go all out and do two of them and HELLO it looked SO dang cute!!!  She is SO good to hold pretty still while I braid and she tolerates me pulling and tugging on it to!!  She is AWESOME!!!  I've also been twisting her hair too - it's ADORABLE!!!  Love it and LOVE HER!!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment