Friday, April 20, 2012

Tytan's 1 Year Appointment

So we went in for Tytan's 1 year appointment...since he is walking they just had him step up to the scale, which I wasn't expecting so I didn't get a pic of it =(  He was running around playing while we were in the room waiting on the doc...so this is the only pic I got =) 
Here are his latest stats...
Weight: 24lbs
Height: 30.5inches
Head: 47.8cm
I asked the doc about the bumps and stuff that he had on his legs wondering if she would know what it could have been...she said they had "hand, foot and mouth" disease going around at the same time Tytan got it...how random huh?!?!  Poor little guy, wonder where he caught it from!!!  The Dr. was funny...Tytan didn't like her touching his back with the stethoscope and stuff so she told me I really needed to get him some play Dr. toys so that he would get used to that kind of stuff and not be scared cuz "he shouldn't be scared of things that don't hurt" I just smiled and said ok but I was really thinking - HELLO you are a stranger, he's not going to like you whether you had a stethoscope or not! =) 
For the last 4 days this little guy has been putting himself to sleep...which is very bitter-sweet!!  I'm SO impressed that he does it - but I also feel kinda bad not rocking him every time he needs to go down.  But he doesn't even cry - so i'm glad about that!!! He's such a little stud!!!  A bottle and his blanky and he is good to go!!!  LOVE HIM!!!! 
 He had to get THREE shots =(  And usually the doc just says he will be fine and it shouldn't hurt too bad...this time both the doc and the nurse let me know that these certain shots sting pretty good so it will pry hurt him...I felt so bad - but as usually Tytan rocked it!!!  He cried for a minute but then he just wanted to cuddle and then he was fine!!!  He is such a little stud!!! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment