Saturday, April 7, 2012

She is AWESOME!!

So the other night Q wanted to watch Dora...surprising I know! =)  But I wanted everything picked up so I told her she had to pick up all her toys and put them in her room and put all the stuff away in her room too...which I ask her to do sometimes and it always ends up we do it together - well she was gone for a while in her room and I figured she was just playing so I opened the door to see what the damage was going to look like...and WHOA the room was SPOTLESS...honestly I was AMAZED!!!  She had put things away and the things she didn't know where to put she just found a random place for them but it was put somewhere and out of the way - SO dang cute of her and SO awesome of her!!!  She impresses me more and more everyday with her abilities to do so much stuff and that she is SUCH an awesome little helper!!! 
Autumn watched her and Tytan the other day and she called me the next day to let me know what a good girl Qwynci was...not that she thought Q was bad or anything before...but she was just so impressed with how helpful and easygoing she was...I had to smile...I guess I just take it for granted and really don't stop to realize how impressive she really is...I've always knows she was an amazing little girl - but it was nice to be reminded of it!!  Thanks Oz, and thanks Q for being my presious little Sweet Pea!!!! =)

 Yes, she is a doll!! =)
 Notice the bandaid on Simba's leg...one day she let me know he had an owie and needed a bandaid...he's had it on ever since!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment